Front Page Screen
After logging into the portal, you will be presented with the below screen.
1. Job ID - This is the individual reference number from the client's ATS system for the role.
2. Client - The client that has released the role for you to submit applicants for. Clicking on the client name brings up details of the contact at the client who released the role to you.
3. Released On - The date the role was released to you on.
4. Days Since Release - The number of days passed since the role was released to you.
5. Title - The job title for the role. By clicking on the job title a job description and further details of the role will show.
6. Location - The location of the role will be located.
7. Active Applicants - The number of applicants that you have submitted for the role.
8. Submit Application - The area where you can submit an applicant for the role.