Main Front Page Screen
When you have logged into the ATS you will be directed to the main screen shown below:
1. Jobs Tab - This allows you to view the jobs within the ATS.
2. Candidates Tab - This allows you to view the candidate database within the ATS (Candidate Database link)
3. Interview Calendar - This allows you to view interviews booked through the ATS and update / modify aspects of any interview.
4. Reports Tab – This allows you to access the MI reports in the ATS.
5. Agency Tab - This allows you view the agencies within the ATS and add / edit any agencies listed in your PSL on the system.
6. Costs Tab - This is for Premium and Professional ATS systems, where you can track costs assigned to roles within the ATS.
7. Clients Tab - This is for clients who have a multi client ATS and wish to view the client systems associated to their ATS.
8. User Management Tab – This allows you to view/add/edit/remove users on the ATS.
9. Email Templates Tab – This allows you to view/add/edit/remove specific email templates on the ATS.
10. Jobs List - This lists all of the active jobs on the ATS.
11. Filter Option – This allows you to filter which roles show on the ATS.
12. Search Bar – This allows you to search for jobs on the ATS.
13. Jobs Summary Report - This allows you to receive a weekly jobs summary email of all applicant updates that have occured during the last 7 days.
14. Live Jobs Handout - For our Professional and Premium ATS customers, this feature allows you to export your live jobs to a PDF handout that can be printed/emailed to colleagues.
15. Vacancy Approval Form – For Premium ATS customers, a bespoke vacancy approval form can be created in the system for Hiring Managers/Recruiters to complete.
17. News Feed -This is a new feature that keeps you up to date with new announcements, features and updates regarding the ATS.
18. Notifications Tab - This will provide you with notifications within the ATS such as new candidates, status updates etc.
19. Profile & Settings Button – This will allow you to edit your profile, view the careers page linked to the ATS, access Front Page Screen the help section and logout of the ATS.