Adding a new recruitment agency
If you are an admin user you will be able to add new recruitment agencies to your ATS. To do this you will need to click into the agency users page, see below:
Then you will need to click on the plus sign in the right hand corner.
Then you will need to complete the "Add Agency" form. This requires you to provide:
- Contact first name
- Contact last name
- Office telephone
- This will be their username to login with so two contacts cannot have the same email.
- Our database is organised by users, so you can add multiple users from the same organisation.
- This is an optional field where you can record the payment terms you agreed with this agency.
- This is an optional field where you can record the margin you agreed with this agency.
- Optional field to record any additional notes.
- Here you will record their status as approved or unapproved. Unapproved agencies cannot have jobs released to them.
Terms of business
- You can upload a copy of their terms of business here in order to save it against their record.
Importing a list of agency users
If you are looking to set this up for the first time, you might prefer to email over an xls spreadsheet of your agency users to our support team for them to import for you (firstname.lastname@example.org / 01933 667167). If you choose to ask the support team to import a list of recruitment agency contacts then please ensure that your list includes all of the following:
- First name
- Last name
- Agency name
- Contact email address
- Contact telephone number