Main Front Screen
When you have logged into the Hiring Manager portal, you will be directed to the main screen shown below:
- Jobs Tab - This allows you to view the jobs assigned to you within the portal.
- Interview Calendar - This allows you to view interviews booked through the ATS
- Filter Option – This allows you to filter which roles show on the ATS.
- Recruiter option – This allows you to filter jobs by their assigned recruiter
- Jobs List - This lists all of the active jobs on the ATS.
- Search Bar – This allows you to search for jobs on the ATS.
- Advanced filters – The toggles the Recruiter filter box.
- Vacancy Approval Form – For Premium ATS customers, a bespoke vacancy approval form can be created in the system for Hiring Managers/Recruiters to complete.
- Make suggestion – This allows you to send any feature requests to the product team.
- Help – This will provide a detailed breakdown of the current section you are viewing.
- News Feed -This is a new feature that keeps you up to date with new announcements, features and updates regarding the ATS.
- Notifications – Notifications are stored here.
- Profile & Settings Button – This will allow you to edit your profile, view the careers page linked to the ATS, access the help section and logout of the ATS. Notifications Tab - This will provide you with notifications within the ATS such as new candidates, status updates etc