The ATS is integrated with a 3rd party service called Vacancy Poster (see: http://www2.vacancyposter.com/). Whilst the ATS has built in integrations for some job boards (e.g. Indeed, Reed, TotalJobs, Jobsite etc). It might be that you are a regular user of other job boards that the ATS is not integrated with. In this scenario you might find that Vacancy Poster is a good solution to help you to easily post your vacancies to these job boards.
Vacancy Poster pricing
Vacancy Poster is charged on a per recruiter annual license basis at £250 (exc VAT) per recruiter per annum (minimum 2 users).
How it works
Here is a simple overview of what the vacancy poster solution does:
- The recruiter user adds all the details about the Job into the ATS.
- The recruiter user chooses to post to vacancy poster. This opens up the window on vacancy poster with all the job details already loaded (see image below).
- The recruiter user then selects the job boards, from the job boards that have been enabled on their account.
- The recruiter user reviews the information and updates any job board specific new fields (some job boards have unique fields that you need to complete).
- The recruiter posts the job via vacancy poster to their chosen job boards (they must have active accounts with the necessary credits with these job boards).
- When applicants apply there is a tracking code that is applied to each job board so applicants are asked "How did you hear about this vacancy?"