Adding a new user
If you are an admin user and there is sufficient user licenses allocated to your system you can add new users. You do this by clicking on the User Management section on the left hand side of the screen.
You will then see the User Management window and in the top right hand corner you will see a plus sign which will open the Add User window.
The Add User window requires you to confirm the following information about the new user you would like to add:
- First name
- Last name
- We would recommend choosing their work email. This email address will be used for the system to communicate with them and potentially to send emails on their behalf from this email address.
- Contact number
- Not required but useful, especially if this user might be involved in telephone interviews.
- Role type
- Here you can select the relevant user type. See here for more information on the types of actions each user can do: http://help.easywebats.com/books/user-management/page/user-types
- Choose default option.
- Job title
- This is important to add as it is used in the default signature for this user and also in interview email templates.
- Email signature
- If you do not add an email signature a default email signature will be used when the system sends email from this user. We can support full html signatures (with organisation logos, social media icons etc - contact our support team for help with this - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01933 667164).